Thursday, April 21, 2011

hit the mat


dear yoga instructor jamie

i'm not sure you ever knew that you would be teaching a yoga class in africa, but here you are in the sub-saharan opening our hips and strengthening our spines. 

thank you for your encouraging words and pushing us to "open up our wings and fly." I can't do that yet, but you've really helped me improve my triangle poses. 

somehow im sweating bullets after only 10 minutes every time -- how do you do that?!? it's fortunate for you that we aren't together because im beginning to think there is something in the african water that creates the "african body odor" scent. it's aroma is unparalleled...in the worst way possible. 

although i'd like to keep you all to myself,  i must share you with all my friends! it would only be fair. 

i hope they like you as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment